If you decide to create a Ventra account, congratulations – you’ve made a great choice. If you select “Create Account,” you’ll be taken to a page that will ask you to provide the following information:
- First, create a username. It can be any name you want, but it has to be four characters or more.
- Next, create a password, with a minimum of eight characters. The eight characters must include two of the three following features: 1) Lower-case letters 2) Upper-case letters and 3) Numbers or special characters.
- Next, enter your email address, name, phone number and birthdate.
- Next, choose and answer a security question. We’ll use this if we ever need to verify who we’re speaking to on customer service inquiries or you forget your password
- Next, enter your address.
- Next, pick a 4-digit access code
Finally, check the box agreeing to our terms and conditions and hit “Create Account.”